In this video I would show you how I made Sweet Potato Cake. In this version I steamed my sweet potatoes instead of baking them. #sweetpotatocake #laurafordesvideos #cake
Visit To Order Prints of My Artwork/Photography visit
❤️ Subscribe to my mailing list. http://eepurl.com/coizxr
❤️AMAZON AFFILIATE: https://www.amazon.com/shop/lauraforde1
To see my artwork for sale as well as my website at http://laura-forde.pixels.com for Prints, Throw pillows, Bedspreads and Phone cases with my artwork on them.
Don’t forget to LIKE my Facebook page and to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel. Thanks!
- 2 cups flour ( I used gluten free flour you can use regular flour)
- 4 small sweet potatoes steamed and mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut milk for mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz butter
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mixed essence or 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup sugar ( I used 1/2 cup sugar)
Bake at 350 degrees F. 50-60 mins.