In this video I would show you how I made Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread.
To purchase gluten free flour click here http://amzn.to/2t2k6k2)
To purchase the baking powder click here (http://amzn.to/2rK6p5f)
To purchase the gluten free oats click here http://amzn.to/2tBWn7t
To purchase the crisco click here (http://amzn.to/2t2Py1F
You would love how this turned out!
If you are interested in keeping up to date with my videos, please Subscribe to my mailing list. Click on link http://eepurl.com/coizxr
Please visit my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/spiceldesigns to see my artwork for sale as well as my website at http://laura-forde.pixels.com for Prints, Throw pillows, Bedspreads and Phone cases with my artwork on them.
Check out my other videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/lauraforde1/videos.
Don’t forget to LIKE my Facebook page and to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel. Thanks!
Visit my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/laurafordesvideos/.-
- 2 cups of Red Mills 1 to 1 gluten free baking flour blend (http://amzn.to/2t2k6k2)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder (http://amzn.to/2rK6p5f)
- 1/4 baking soda
- 1 tsp sugar
- flaxseed meal
- Gluten free oats (http://amzn.to/2tBWn7t)
- packet of yeast
- 1/4 cup of crisco (http://amzn.to/2t2Py1F)
- Pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- If need be add some more of the water from boiling the pumpkin to help bind the flour
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 minutes
See video for directions