In this video I would show you how to make Trinidad Doubles or Flat bread and channa/chickpeas! Please visit my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/spiceldesigns to see my artwork for sale as well as my website at http://laura-forde.pixels.com for Prints, Throw pillows, Bedspreads and Phone cases with my artwork on them. Check out my other videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/lauraforde1/videos. Don’t forget to LIKE my Facebook page and to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel. Thanks!
Ingredient List For Cooking Channa or Chickpeas
- 1 3/4 cups of dry chickpeas or dry channa
- 1 tbsp garlic or 9 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp garlic chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 tsp geera/jeera or ground cumin
- 2 tbsp green seasoning blend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1zxQkfPTck)
- Salt to taste
See Video for directions.
Ingredient List for Bara or Flat Bread
- 2 cups of flour
- luke warm water
- 1 tsp of yeast
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp oil
See video for directions.